LAST UPDATE : 20/12/2023
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
In general, Finnt collects Information you provide us directly through Finnt Website and/or software. Finnt may collect different types of information when you register for certain services and access certain features or services including: contact information (ie. full name, company name or affiliation, email address, postal address phone number, etc), communication preferences, payment information, any demographic and usage/analytics information within our products and services, among others. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the website and/or software but you are not legally obligated to provide us with any of your personal Informatin, it is at your own will. If you want to avoid sharing anything with us please do not visit or interact with our website, and avoid using our services.
The Software enables you to invite your colleagues or other individuals outside your organization to use the Software by sending them an invitation email through the Software. If you send an invitation message, we may collect Personal Information about the recipient such as their full name and email address. Please be aware that is your responsibility inviting external users to use the Software you expose your data and information. For this reason, Finnt will not have any responsibility for any damage or consequences you may suffer as a result of such exposure.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Finnt uses the information you provided to deliver Finnt services to you and to improve your overall experience with our services. We also use it as a way to communicate with you, share promotions, fulfill your requests and to comply with the law and regulation. You have the right to withdraw your consent of receiving marketing materials at anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you may still receive communications that contain transactional or relationship messages related to account status, security updates, legal terms changes,among others.
Finnt may share your personal information with third parties in the following situations:
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership as Finnt, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control). These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy.
- Third party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, which may include but is not limited to services related to marketing, advertisement, and analytics. Additionally, we may use credit card processing or verification service companies to verify credit card information and process payments. We will require any such processing or verification services to comply with PCI privacy and security requirements.
- Legal or regulatory entities when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of Finnt, its users and/or partners. Moreover, we may use your personal information to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
Finnt does not share your Personal information collected from your use of the Finnt website or software with other, except as previously described in this Privicy Policy. Finnt will never sell your personal information.
INFORMATION SECURITY AND STORAGE
The security of your information is our main priority, reason why we always request your unique password as a layer to verify your identity before granting you access to your Finnt account. Please be aware you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information and that you should avoid sharing this information with anyone.
Finnt software’s users can at any time access and edit, update or delete their contact details by logging in to their account with their username and password. Finnt will not retain User data longer than it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Your personal information wether it is held directly by Finnt or by a third party on behalf of Finnt, will maintain all the appropriate precautions, such as encryption and firewallsto ensure the protection of the information from loss, misuse, or unattended access.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Finnt will conduct an investigation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TOOLS
Some cookies are associated with your account and Personal Information in order to remember that you are logged in. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out analytics and customization, among other similar things. Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit this website or use our services, remember your preferences, and give you a personalized experience that’s consistent with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions faster and more secure.
SOFTWARE ACCESS TO CHILDREN
Finnt does not request any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The Web Sites and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of Finnt,Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). We will not share personal information with affiliates or nonaffiliates except as permitted by California law
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
- You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting
- Discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
SPECIFIC NOTICE FOR EEA AND UK RESIDENTS
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires us to provide additional and different information to individuals in the EEA and UK. The following statements are addressed to individuals located in the EEA and UK only.
Legal Basis for Processing
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you such as to process payments for and provide the Services you have requested.
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Sites and Services.
- We may need to process your personal data to comply with relevant laws, regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal process.
- In cases where we ask for your consent to process your personal data and you provide your consent, we process your personal data according to your consent.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to:
- Ask whether we process your personal data and request copies of such personal data and information about how it is processed.
- Request that inaccurate personal data be corrected.
- Request deletion of personal data that is no longer necessary for the purposes underlying the processing, processed based on withdrawn consent, or processed in non-compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data where the processing is inappropriate.
- Object to our processing of your personal data; and
If you are located in the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. If you are located in the UK, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website ho mepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Finnt,Inc.
- 333 SE 2nd Ave, Suite 2000,
- Miami, FL 33131